Monday, August 18, 2008

Blog stats for the site...

Here are the stats for my blog.



Green: Page Loads
Blue: Unique Visitors
Orange: return visitors

There is a definite trend which is great... thanks to all who are showing up. I'm still not bringing in the number of return visitors I'd like. But also these are based on cookies and I bet others are like me and clear out the cookies every now and then when they clean up their computer.

Help me grow... send an email to friends and family and let them know about my blog. I work really hard to bring a pretty good resource of news, analysis, and some random strange cultural items--with my own little twist to it.

--------------
Jim Nichols
A Speculative Fiction
www.JimNichols4.com

2 comments:

Jay said...

Feel free to pay me for my contribution once things take off. My random acts of consciousness are thought provoking gold!

;O)

Jim Nichols said...

yes they are!