Monday, August 18, 2008

first day of class...

Taking two classes this semester...

One called: Theories on Democracy. --which lacks a description but seem self explanatory...

And one on the philosopher: Epicurus

I still have to put up my notes... and three youtubes from last semester. And will work to put up notes from this semester as well.

Now i'm off to class

"get some, get some, get some, get some--go again..." -Henry Rollins
--------------
Jim Nichols
A Speculative Fiction
www.JimNichols4.com

4 comments:

Jay said...

Good luck man. I know you won't need it, but the sentiment is sincere.

Jay said...

Are these classes offered at GSU? I saw neither listed. I saw Social and Political Philosophy, Hegel and Epistemology. I was going to take Social and Political Phil. However, it begins too early for me to adjust my work schedule. I already took Epistemology. I'm not interested in Hegel at this moment.

Jim Nichols said...

yup...

m/w

1:30 to 2:45

and 3:00-4:15...

Jim Nichols said...

hegel sucks... said Beavis... yeah Hegel sucks replied Butt-head.

If he is saying anything I don't follow him. Certainly was smart... and if I could talk to him I'm certain I would learn from him--hence his popularity. But he's writings leave to much "interpretation" any wing-nut can interpret him and there is no way to truly say if his correct or not... there are lots of wing-nuts in philosophy