Thursday, July 17, 2008

is this thing on??

[tap tap tap... man hits mic gets slight feedback]
"is this thing on"
[echo of an empty room... from the back of the bar a voice yells out]
"Bar closed three hours ago man! Your too late!"
[man at mic, sighs a long sigh... might have been his only shot... he turns and walks off stage]

---------

so I've been wanting to post on a ton of stuff and I just haven't had time--got home from GA State at 12:25 last night. Up by 1:45. I could tell you where from the core of me I'm pulling this out... but you would have had too have been there. One of those subjective: you had to have seen what I saw, everything--the smells, the sounds, the people lost in this haze of hollowness.

Come to a interesting concession on the Fair Tax I want to talk about. McCain talking points. INteresting experience at board of elections on Tuesday night.

WIll catch up soon I promise! Till now go read the NYT's and email a synopsis of a story I haven't had time to read--that would be lovely.

--------------
Jim Nichols
A Speculative Fiction
www.JimNichols4.com

1 comment:

DavidFL10 said...

Your just gonna leave me hanging with a statement like "interesting concession"?? ??? ???? ?????