Tuesday, June 24, 2008

to bed by 11:45pm up at 3:04 and the shortness of a 30 days supply of lamictal

Worked on the Freud for todays class until nearly 12. Up bright and early (tomorrow it'll be even earlier since I'm only going at 5am to train. On todays agenda--UPS 5:00-9am, back to Henry County to pick up keys for tonights Henry Democrats meeting, to Indian Creek to GA State by aprox. 12:15 in the library check email, print off paper, finish frued. Lunch on the way to office hours at 1pm, more food on the way to class 1:35pm. Class 1;50-3:40. Back to marta, 285 to not be backed up we hope. Food, drink, notes for tomorrows logic mid-term. 7:00pm-9:15pm tops Henry Dems. Home, kiss the loved one and dog. TO bed by 10:30.

This is my life and I prety luckey. Why do it. I dunno--crazy, took that guy in Dead poets society who told me to suck the marrow of life when I was 6 pretty seriously, my medication is running low, and philosophy class--on things that don't matter but are amazingly beautiful and powerful is a preaty amazing privilige to dig into.

Grabbed the plain oatmeal for the spartan motiff I get off on.

To the kid in this pic from the philippines... hang in there...


I'm out...


--------------
Jim Nichols
A Speculative Fiction
www.JimNichols4.com

No comments: