Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Heard this TI song on the radio yesterday...

and it blew me away... had to pull it up today to hear it again...

Its a phenomenal song but the line that really did it for me was: "god'll take you through hell just to get you to heaven"


god'll take you through hell just to get you to heaven
so even know its heavy the load i will carry
grin and still bear it
win and still share it
apologies to the fans i hope you can understand it
life can change ya directions
even when you aint planned it
all you can do is handle it
the worst thing you could do is panic
use it to your advantage
avoid insanity manage to conquer
every obstacle
make impossible possible
even when winnings illogical
losing's still far from optional


Somehow I rise above my problems and remain here
Yeah and I hope the picture painted clear
If ya heart filled with faith then ya cant fear
Wonder how I face years and im still chillen
Easy,let go and let god deal wit it

No comments: