Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just so you know A Speculative Fiction is back in action...

The writer/musician in me has been itching to get out--a few have been telling me its time to get back in the game.

I've decided the Politically Correct police will love using some of my art to say i'm not competent for a part time (in reality full time) job that pays McDonalds wages because than can take x y and z that is coming often quite raw from the human all too human side of me. Ahh thats life--I for one and sick of the manufactured manipulative--poll driven politics. I truly believe others are as well. Those with Statist/Authoritarian leanings love to attack artists--as artists are the first line of defence for free expression and a flourishing open society.

Sigh... I'll suck it up and take it like a man.

So this blog is going live again with some of my music, poems, and writings.

I will work to separate the three worlds I circle in--art, philosophy, and politics. As each sets different norms, standards, and practices. But we're all adults. Some aspects of the human experience--that is often expressed through art--aren't necessarily fit for the young ones.

If you want to stick to politics feel free to sign up for RSS feed or sign up for the emails at http://jimn2010.blogspot.com/

For those who just want my philosophy, as well as more indepth political and social commentary you can stick to http://underthenameofreason.blogspot.com/

For those who want a little bit of everything including my music, photography, spoken word, poetry, journaling, and random oddities... you can stay here. oi.
--------------
Jim Nichols
A Speculative Fiction
www.JimNichols4.com

No comments: